how plants grow workshop - balranald nsw
Thursday 28th June 2012 9:00AM (Thursday 28th June 2012 9:00AM)
IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF PLANT GROWTH & WATER UPTAKE!
Learn More About
• The main stages of cereal plant growth.
• Key factors in water uptake by plants.
• How water enters the soil, is stored and then released to plants.
• Periods when a plant is vulnerable to environmental & other stresses.
• Periods when plant growth can be manipulated for better business outcomes.
Plant growth workshops aim to improve your understanding & knowledge of plant growth and water uptake in low rainfall systems and will combine ‘hands-on’ practical sessions as well as talks from guest speakers.