dive hideaway island, vanuatu
Thursday 5th July 2012 8:30PM (Thursday 5th July 2012 8:30PM)
Vanuatu - Hideaway Island
Escape to Paradise!
5 - 12 July 2012
Tour Leader: Mel Warren
8 days / 7 nights
from DIVER: $1,907
NON DIVER: $1,577
- Return Flights Melb / Port Vila / Melb flying Air Vanuatu
- 7 night dormitory accommodation, Hideaway Island
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (excludes lunch on last day)
- Welcome drinks function & trip to Mele Village
- 10 boat dives with Hideaway Island
- tanks weights and dive guide services
- return airport transfers
- Australian departure tax
OPTIONAL ACCOMMODATION UPGRADES
- 7 nights twin share beach lodge $74pp (shared bathroom facilities)
- 7 nights twin share one bedroom bungalow $546 pp
Does not include:
- Personal Spending monies
- Excess luggage surcharges
The Hideaway Island Resort and Marine Sanctuary is situated in Mele Bay, a 20 minute ferry ride from Port Vila.
Surrounded by clear turquoise waters and coral reefs, Hideaway Island is one of the few places where you can hand feed hundreds of "tame" brilliantly coloured fish in a safe protected area, right from the beach.
A day on the island can be as busy or as quiet as you want to make it. As well as snorkeling and scuba diving, you can try sailing and beach volleyball, or use us as a base for a myriad of other tours and activities such as game or reef fishing, visiting the Cascade Waterfalls or enjoying a round of golf.
Hideaway Island has it's own resident PADI dive operator and caters for divers of all proficiency levels, from novice to the most experienced. Dives can be done straight off the beach.
The waters around Hideaway have been declared a Marine Sanctuary. The extensive protected reefs are full of colourful sponges, hard corals, sea anemones, gorgonian fans and an amazing number of tropical fish; including Jack the resident triggerfish. Consistently clear waters and prolific marine life make this one of the great dive areas of the South Pacific.